SNOWGUM Storm Shelter 2 Person Tent
What is it?
Your solution to tricky-to-set-up two person tents that aren’t actually big enough for two.
Why do I need it?
The Storm Shelter is your go-to two person tent for both hiking and standing camps. It’s lightweight, durable and, YES, it will actually fit two people (comfortably!). With two entrances (each with their own roomy vestibule), internal storage pockets, colour-coordinated poles, and a storage bag, it almost (almost!) sets and packs up itself. The Storm Shelter will make sure you’re a dry, protected and happy camper.
PS. In windy conditions, using provided guy ropes and attaching the poles to the fly with the velcro tabs is an absolute MUST!
Capacity: 2 person
Rating: 4 season Packed
Packaged Size: 50cm long x 17cm diameter
Inside Floor Area - 2.1m long x 1.5m wide x 1.2m high + 2 x .4m enclosed vestibules
Inner Tent (1.19kg):
Fabric: 75D Ripstop Polyester
Floor Fabric: 70D Nylon with 3-4 polyurethane waterproof coatings
Floor Waterhead: 5000mm
Fabric:75D Ripstop Polyester with 2-3 polyurethane waterproof coatings
Poles (629g): 3 x Aluminium Alloy
Pegs (14g each): 14 x Aluminium Alloy solid hex shape
- Tri-pole construction offers superior strength in high winds and other extreme conditions
- Fully seam-sealed fly and tub floor, with extra waterproofing for added protection
- Twin entrances with vestibules
- YKK zips on inner entrance
- Guy ropes (with stowaway pockets on tent) included
- Storage bag doubles as a gear loft
- Packed in polyester bag with draw cord closure