Xiaomi 10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2
What is it?
Your solution to an uncharged phone (and meltdowns that come with it!).
Why do I need it?
Both sides of the are-phones-good-or-not debate can agree that mobile phones are abso-lutely prevalent in our daily lives. We use them to navigate, communicate, capture the moments that count, and, really, just function.
No, we are not selling you the latest model of iPhone. We’re selling you the thing that’ll keep your phone going when you’re camping in power-point-free-territory, or spending a whole day exploring a new city. A power bank. A fast-charging, safe, super-tough power bank. Owh yeah.
- 18W fast charging
- Self-adjusts power output to safely charge each different device connected
- 3.7 full charges for iPhone 6
- 2.3 full charges for a 3000mAh Android phone
- 1.5 full charges for an iPad mini
- Incredibly thin at only 12.58mm
- Huge 10000mAh of power storage
- High-density lithium polymer batteries
- Two-way fast charging
- Double anodised aluminium case with a smooth, matte finish
Dimensions: 128.5 x 75 x 12.6mm Weight: 223g Battery Type: Lithium polymer battery Charging Time (for power bank): 4.2 hours (18W charger, standard USB cable) | 6.2 hours (10W charger, standard USB cable) Input Voltage: 12V/9V/5V Output Voltage: 12V/9V/5V