SNOWGUM Thunder Canyon Down Jacket Mens
What is it?
Your solution to wanting instant warmth.
Why do I need it?
There’s a very good reason that down jackets have become a wardrobe staple. (It’s warmth! The reason’s warmth!). There’s really nothing that competes. Unless you leave the house wrapped in your doona. But that wouldn’t be that practical. Or flattering.
What makes the Snowgum down stand out from the pack is the the clever combination between puffy warmth and lightweight-ness. Yep, that’s right. This baby will give you still-in-bed-like warmth, without making you look like the Michelin Man. It’s light as, but still chockas full of enough (ethically-sourced) down to keep you super warm in anything Australia can dish up! And for your winter travels? Snowgum down is an unbeatable insulating layer - wear it with merino and fleece for a very toasty top half!
- Downproof 100% 20D/380T Nylon Outer shell
- 90/10 Duck Down 500 Loft
- DWR Water Repellency
- Handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable & detachable hood
- Handy stuff sack
Outer: 100% Downproof Nylon
Insulation: 160gsm of 90/10 Ethically Sourced Duck Down
- Close zippers before washing. Using a down soap, wash gently by hand or use a front-loading washing machine on the gentle cycle.
- Rinse repeatedly until the water is crystal clear. If hand-washing, gently press the water out, and let drip dry. If a laundromat spin extractor is available, rinse two to three times, use the extractor, and repeat.
- Machine Dry (air-drying is too slow and risks mildew). Use a front-loading dryer, large enough that the article can tumble freely. Set it to the lowest heat. Add a clean tennis ball to break up the down clumps. Make sure the item is completely dry and there are no clumps left in the down before you remove it, shake to re-loft down.