SNOWGUM Adventure Kids Sleeping Bag
An easy care bag designed to keep you comfortable on the outback trail or on the family camping trip. The Polarfil Hollow Fibre fill will maintain warmth even if it gets damp, so you can sleep soundly if conditions take a turn for the worse. A micro fibre shell provides extra protection from the elements, and a fully opening zip allows you to spread the bag out as a blanket on a warmer night. All in all a great bag for general camping and mild weather hiking.
The Snowgum Range of Sleeping Bags offer quality, durability and design features to ensure the best nights sleep.
- Pillow pocket on reverse of hood
- Inner mesh security pocket
- Neck muff and internal draft tube
- Fully unzips
- Hood draw cord
- Compression sack provided
- YKK Double zips down length and at feet for comfort adjustment
- 3D Draft Tubes down zip lengths to reduce drafts and aid insulation
Rating/Season: Autumn/Spring (0ºC)
Camping, hiking, travel, overnight transport or spare bedding
Outer Fabric: 40D 300T Ripstop Nylon
Inner Lining: 40D 300T Ripstop Nylon
Fill Type: Hollowfibre Polyester
Fill Amount (Top): 200g/m2
Fill Amount (Bottom): 200g/m2
Snowgum uses synthetic fillings that have been created to emulate the air trapping characteristics of down.
Our synthetic fillings are made from a hollow fibre about the size of a strand of hair and have either one or many hollow channels in them. These are too small for the naked eye to see but they are very effective at trapping warm air and thus keeping your body warm. The fibres loft well (fluff up when removed from the storage sack) and are sewn into panels that are placed strategically around the bag for best performance (eg. some have more on the top than the bottom). Synthetic bags are not as warm as down bags for the same weight of filling but they do maintain their warmth when wet, and dry quickly - this is a significant advantage over down.
Length (including Hood): 170cm
Length (from Shoulder): 138cm
Width (at Shoulder): 70cm
Width (at Feet): 58cm
Packaged Size: 16cm Diameter, 30cm Length
Weight (incl. Sac): 1.1kg
To ensure a long life and prolonged warmth of your sleeping bag, please follow these care instructions.
1. For long term storage use a large open weave sack.
2. Wash by hand with a soft soap or by machine on very low heat and gentle cycle.
3. Dry clean at low temperatures.
4. Air and fluff the bag prior to use.
5. Use a liner.
6. Always air after use and keep as dry as possible.